Whether you need a commercial use vehicle, or require family-use accessibility, the Savaria rear entry design offers easy access for the Toyota Sienna. With an ultra wide 36" ramp and entrance, the vehicle easily accommodates wheelchair passengers for loading and unloading. The lightweight, easy-to-deploy ramp provides a gentle slope and the 56" entrance height provides ample room for access for mobility devices including scooters.
The quiet ride of the Savaria rear entry Toyota Sienna feels factory original. Choose from several seating options to meet your specific needs, based on the Sienna's 7 or 8 passenger options. Safety and quality are of paramount importance at Savaria and great care is taken to build each vehicle to our high standards. This vehicle meets all US and Canadian safety requirements (FMVSS/CMVSS) and has been successfully crash tested.
- Lowered floor design extends 62" long by extra wide 36" providing the widest access currently on the market
- Easy-to-maintain, non-slip flooring and ramp can be washed clean
- Superbly quiet ride from engineered suspension and exhaust system
- Superior fit and finish details with added sound dampening
- Lightweight, bi-folding ramp is easy to open and close and features double locking latch system for safety
- Built-in manual tie-down system to secure wheelchair/mobility device included
- 3-year warranty (60,000km/36,000 mile)* Consult web site or dealer for full details.
- Seating options: Configure to seat 4 to 5 ambulatory passengers, plus wheelchair position.
- Built to meet or exceed all US and Canadian safety standards (FMVSS/CMVSS) and successfully crash tested, D409 and ADA compliant
- Optional: extra long 10' retractors to allow easy attachment in the ramp area, rather than inside the vehicle
* personal use warranty only