The Savaria rear entry design for North America's most popular minivan provides easy access for up to two wheelchair passengers. With an industry-leading 34" width rear opening and superior fit and finish, this conversion is ideal for families and commercial taxi use. The lightweight, easy-to-deploy ramp provides a gentle slope and the 56" entrance height provides ample room for access for mobility devices including scooters.
Choose from several seating options to meet your specific needs, including second row flip seats or bench seating for the third row. Safety and quality are of paramount importance at Savaria and great care is taken to build each vehicle to our high standards.
Our vehicle conversions carry a 3-year warranty (60,000km/36,000 miles).
- Lowered floor design extends 96" long by 34" wide
- Accommodates two wheelchair passengers
- Superior fit and finish details with added sound dampening
- Lightweight, bi-folding ramp is easy to open and close and features double
locking latch system for safety
- Retractable tie-down system to secure wheelchair/mobility device included
- 3-year warranty (60,000km/36,000 mile)* Consult web site or dealer for
- Built to meet or exceed all US and Canadian safety standards (FMVSS/CMVSS) and is D409 and ADA compliant
- Seating options include optional 3-person second row bench seat and 2-person third row bench seat
- Optional storage bin with footplate
- Optional extra long 13' retractors to allow easy attachment in the ramp area,
rather than inside the vehicle
* personal use warranty only