When you want the convenience of side entry access with the wheelchair position in the second row, the Savaria side entry “short floor” is the perfect solution. This van conversion features a stainless steel lowered floor design that starts behind the front row seating and continues to the third row bench seat (56.25"). This provides flexibility for the wheelchair passenger to ride in the second row area of the van. Shorter than the floor used in a full floor conversion, there is less structural change to the van making it more affordable.
A popular choice for families, the Savaria side entry short floor seats up to 5 ambulatory passengers. Safety and quality are of paramount importance at Savaria and great care is taken to build each vehicle to our high standards. Our vehicle conversions carry a 3-year warranty (60,000km/36,000 miles).
- Side entry access that is more affordable than a full floor conversion; lowered floor design 56.25" long
- Conversion is available for Dodge Caravan model years 2008 to 2014*
- Accommodates one wheelchair passenger in the second row area
- Seats up to 5 passengers
- Third row three-person bench seating behind wheelchair position
- Lightweight, bi-folding ramp is easy to open and close
- Quality built for long lasting durability and reliable performance
- Reinforced stainless steel step under moulding
- Retractable tie-down system to secure wheelchair/mobility device included
- Built to meet or exceed all Canadian and U.S. safety standards CMVSS/FMVSS) and crash tested
* conversions on used vehicles subject to review/inspection