The personal use, side entry Savaria side entry for Dodge Caravan offers flexible seating and ease of access. This full floor conversion features a lowered floor from the front firewall allowing for wheelchair access in the front row positions.
Configure your vehicle how you need it with the removable passenger and behind-driver seats. Optionally, order your van conversion with a removable driver’s seat, an ideal choice when the driver is in a wheelchair. The Savaria side entry positions the wheelchair driver in direct alignment with the steering wheel, an advantage over other van conversions.
The stainless steel lowered floor construction minimizes corrosion delivering excellent durability for long term use. Every van includes the Q’Straint wheelchair restraint system.
- Rail drainage system in floor to keep water away
- Driver seat positioned straight with steering wheel (not offset)
- Stainless steel fuel line
- Stainless steel floor
- 5 passenger capacity + 1 optional seat
- Handles up to 56" scooter
- Back bench seat at proper height for comfortable seating
- Spare tire lies flat in the trunk
- No loss of electronic seat controls for front seats (with all seats in position)
- Reinforced stainless steel step under moulding
- Crash-tested, meets CMVSS requirements