The SL-1000 stairlift works on straight stairs to glide up and down in comfort and safety using the onboard controls or with the help of remote control operation, providing barrier-free access. The Savaria SL-1000 is suitable for commercial applications in most regions.
With its extra comfort seat, adjustable width arms and high capacity, this stairlift is feature-packed. The constant-charge battery operation means that your stairlift works even through a power failure giving you peace of mind.
The Savaria SL-1000 installs quickly and easily and its onboard diagnostic display alerts you of any service issues.
- Continuous charge system: The battery is charged along the rail to keep it ready-to-use at all times.
- Smooth, quiet operation: Drive system provides a soft start and stop with minimal noise
- Master shut off will turn off if not used for an extended amount of time: Money saving option for electricity and battery life
- On-board controls and infrared (wireless) remote: Easy to use controls, remote can be used to call the chair up or down when needed
- Obstacle sensors: Stops the chair if it meets an obstruction for safe operation
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure operation, foldable footrest, folds up to less than 14" (35 cm) from the wall
- Standard finish options: Neutral beige carriage and wipe clean synthetic leather upholstery, neutral rail finish
- Safety features: Swivel and lock seat, seatbelt, non-skid footrest, obstacle sensors