Unlike other Push Right/Angle controls, the Sure Grip Push Right/Angle’s body doesn’t pivot or move when the accelerator is applied. The pivot point for the Sure Grip control is on the left-hand side of the wheel, and only the handle pivots.
A stationary main body has many benefits for the driver including:
- Increased leg room for getting in and out of the vehicle, as many installs allow brake rod to pass through the dash
- Full acceleration without the control hitting the drivers lap
- Greater two-handed contact with the steering wheel due to the shortened stroke of the handle
In addition to the benefits enjoyed as a result of the stationary main body, drivers will also appreciate the other features that Sure Grip’s Push Right/Angle offers including:
- Superior pedal feel, with constant acceleration and no “dead spots”
- Lower fatigue while driving
- Limited modifications to the vehicles dash.